(1.9 M)PDF
(5.6 M)PDF with text
EPUB
Kindle
Daisy
(56.6 K)Full Text
(762.4 K)DjVu

[Attribution 3.0]

L'Orignal Dechaine Vol. 9 No. 4 (October 18, 1995)

Subject: L'Orignal Dechaine; student; newspaper
Year: 1995
Language: French
Collection: laurentianuniversitylorignaldechainereaction; newspapers

Description

An issue of the student newspaper from Laurentian University.

Creative Commons license: Attribution 3.0

Average Rating:

Reviewer: oaktree_b1 - - August 2, 2013
Subject: Wiow
Blast from the past man, I worked on this particular newspaper. My name is in the box on the first page, lower left...

Licenseurl: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Identifier: LorignalDechaineVol.9No.4
Identifier-access: http://archive.org/details/LorignalDechaineVol.9No.4
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t5cc2kf3f